AORUS Gen4 7300 SSD 1TB
AORUS Gen4 7300 SSD delivers sequential read up to 7.3GB/s with 8 Channel controller- Phison E18- and 3D TLC NAND. The E18 controller is built with the advanced 12nm process ensuring sufficient computing power. Also it supports up to 8 NAND Flash channel with 32CE, DDR4 SLC caching and meets NVMe 1.4.
** Test system configuration: AM5 X670(AMD Ryzen 9)
- + PCIe 4.0×4, NVMe 1.4 Interface
- + DDR4 DRAM cache
- + 8 CH with 32 CEs
- + Supports SMART and TRIM
- + Support AES-256 Encryption
- + Offered with an optional aluminum Heat Spreaders
- + PS5 ready
By adopting Phison E18 controller and 3D TLC NAND, AORUS Gen4 7300 SSD delivers blazing speeds: up to 7,300 MB/s for sequential read, and up to 6,000MB/s sequential write. Sequential Read performance of PCIe 4.0 SSDs is 2 times faster than the PCIe 3.0 SSDs. Get ready to enter the next generation of computing with faster and smoother, gaming, streaming, and graphics intensive rendering.
InterfacePCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Form FactorM.2 2280
NAND3D TLC NAND Flash
External DDR CacheDDR4 1GB
Sequential Read speedUp to 7300 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 6000 MB/s
DimensionSSD without Heatsink: 80 x 22 x 2.3 mm (Single Side)
SSD with Heatsink: 80.5 x 23.5 x 11.25 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.6 million hours
Max. Operating PowerRead: 6.6W
Power Consumption (Idle, PS3)30mW
Power Consumption(PS4, L1.2)3mW
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 5-years or 700TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 700TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Test ConfigurationOS: Windows 11 22H2 (OS build 22621.819)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor 4.5G
Memory: DDR5 5600 16GBx2
Chipset: AM5 X670 (X670E AORUS MASTER)