- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® Celeron® processors for LGA 1700 socket
- Supports DDR5 Memory, Dual Channel DDR5-6666 MHz(OC)
- Genuine 24K Gold: Premium aesthetics with its dark black finish and genuine 24K-gold foil heatsink perfectly show off the concept of beauty.
- Dual Thunderbolt 4 ports: Thunderbolt USB-C at true 40 Gb/s speeds, 8K display support, Daisy-Chaining and Multi-Port Accessory Architecture provide reliable connectivity and better user experience.
- Quintuple M.2 Connectors: Onboard 5x M.2 connectors for the maximum storage performance with quad Lightning Gen 4 solution. Double-sided Shield Frozr design keeps M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run faster.
- Extreme Power Design: Premium digital PWM, direct 19 1 2 phases with 105A Smart Power Stage, Titanium Choke III and dual CPU power connectors to unleash the true power of your processors.
- Outstanding Cooling Solution: Aluminum Cover, VRM Heat-pipe, 7W/mK thermal pads, Double-sided M.2 Shield Frozr and Aluminum Backplate ensure the extreme performance with low temp.
- Dual 2.5G LAN with latest Wi-Fi 6E: Onboard dual 2.5G LAN with LAN manager and latest Wi-Fi 6E solution which supports 6GHz spectrum delivering the best online gaming experience.
- Lightning Fast Game experience: PCIe 5.0 slots, Lightning Gen 4 x4 M.2, Dual Front USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 20G.
- 8 Layer PCB with 2oz Thickened Copper: Provides higher performance and long-lasting system stability without any compromise.
- Audio Boost 5 HD: Ultimate audio solution with latest premium ALC4082 audio processor combining ESS audio DAC and amplifier deliver the breathtaking experience.
|Processor||Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® Processors
Processor socket LGA1700
Please go to www.msi.com to get the newest support status as new processors are released.
|Chipset||Intel® Z690 Chipset|
|Memory||4x DDR5 memory slots, supporting up to 128GB
Supports 1R 4800 MHz (by JEDEC & POR)
Max. overclocking frequency:
1DPC 1R Max speed up to 6666 MHz
1DPC 2R Max speed up to 5600 MHz
2DPC 1R Max speed up to 4000 MHz
2DPC 2R Max speed up to 4000 MHz
Supports Intel® XMP 3.0 OC
Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
Please refer to www.msi.com for more information on compatible memory.
|Expansion Slot||3x PCIe x16 slots
Supports x16/x0/x4, x8/x8/x4
PCI_E1 & PCI_E2 slots (From CPU)
PCI_E1 supports up to PCIe 5.0 x16
PCI_E2 supports up to PCIe 5.0 x8
PCI_E3 1 (From Z690 chipset)
▫Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
PCI_E3 & M2_4 share the bandwidth. PCI_E3 will run at x1 speed and M2_4 will run at x2 speed when installing
|THUNDERBOLT 4||Intel®JHL8540 Thunderbolt™ 4 Controller
2x Thunderbolt™ 4 (USB-C) ports on the back panel
Supports up to 40Gbps transfer rate with Thunderbolt devices
Each port can daisy-chain up to three Thunderbolt 4 devices or five Thunderbolt 3 devices
Supports up to 8K display (need to connect the DisplayPort of the discrete graphics card to the Mini DisplayPort Input port on the back panel)
|Onboard Graphics||1x Type-C Display port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4K 60Hz 1 2
Available only on processors featuring integrated graphics.Graphics specifications may vary depending on the CPU installed.
|MULTI-GPU||Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
|Audio||Realtek® ALC4082 Codec ESS SABRE9018Q2C Combo DAC/HPA
7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
Supports S/PDIF output
|Storage||6x SATA 6Gb/s ports (From Z690 chipset)
SATA5~8 (From Z690 chipset)
SATAA~B (From ASM1061)
5x M.2 slots (Key M)
M2_1 slot (From CPU)
Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
Supports 2260/ 2280/ 22110 storage devices
M2_2 & M2_3 slots (From Z690 chipset)
M2_2 slot supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
M2_3 slot supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4
Supports 2260/ 2280 storage devices
M2_4 & M2_5 1 slots (From Z690 chipset)
Supports up to PCIe 4.0 x4
Supports up to SATA 6Gb/s
M2_4 slot supports 2280/ 22110 storage devices
M2_5 slot supports 2260/ 2280 storage devices
M2_2~5 slots support Intel® Optane™ Memory
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
SATA7 will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA SSD in the M2_5 slot.
|RAID||Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices 1
Supports RAID 0, RAID 1 , RAID 5 and RAID 10 for M.2 NVMe storage devices
|LAN||2x Intel® I225V 2.5Gbps LAN controllers|
|WIFI & BLUETOOTH||Intel® Wi-Fi 6E
The Wireless module is pre-installed in the M.2 (Key-E) slot
Supports MU-MIMO TX/RX, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz/ 6GHz 1 (160MHz) up to 2.4Gbps
Wi-Fi 6E 6GHz may depend on every country’s regulations and will be ready in Windows 10 build 21H1 and Windows 11.Bluetooth 5.2 will be ready in Windows 10 build 21H1 and Windows 11.
|USB||Intel® Z690 Chipset
2x USB3.2 Gen2x2 20Gbps ports (2 Type-C internal connectors)
4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps ports (1 Type-C port on the back panel, 3 Type-A ports on the back panel)
4x USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps Type-A ports on the back panel
4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps Type-A ports available through the internal connecto
4x USB 2.0 Type-A ports available through the internal connectors
|Internal Connectors||1x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2x 8-pin ATX 12V power connectors
6x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
5x M.2 slots (M-Key)
2x USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 20Gbps Type-C ports
1x 4-pin CPU fan connector
1x 4-pin water-pump fan connector
6x 4-pin system fan connectors
1x Front panel audio connector
2x System panel connectors
1x Chassis Intrusion connector
1x 3-pin Water Flow connector
2x 2-pin Thermal sensor connectors
1x TPM module connector
1x Tuning Controller connector
|LED Feature||1x EZ LED Control switch
1x 4-pin RGB LED connector
2x 3-pin RAINBOW LED connectors
1x 3-pin CORSAIR LED connector
4x EZ Debug LED
1x 2-Digit Debug Code LED
|Back Panel Ports||Clear CMOS Button
USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-A)
Thunderbolt 4 40Gbps (Type-C)
Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
HD Audio Connectors
Flash BIOS Button
USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-C Display port)
USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps (Type-A)
Mini DisplayPort Input (for Thunderbolt passthrough)
|Operating System||Support for Windows® 11 64-bit, Windows® 10 64-bit|
|Dimensions||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 27.7 cm)
E-ATX Form Factor
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|